¡SURPRISING – WARM – BEAUTIFUL!
A deep colour in an emerging spectrum of reds, pinks and oranges, it showcases a globally more optimistic trend.
According to the current protagonism of metallic hues in design, this colour reflects and summarizes the Trends identified for 2015 in this field. These are:
- A warmer attitude and a desire for sharing.
- Natural earthy colour palettes, from clay tones to sunlit yellow strokes.
- Copper Orange combines well with:
- PINKS – NEUTRALS – WHITES and ORANGES.
- Also with other metallic hues as GOLD.There is a return to using ORANGE as a MAIN COLOUR rather than a mere accent.AkzoNobel's motto is:
EVERYDAY + FINDING THE WONDERFUL
The search of wonder in our daily life, this jewel that makes it magic, is a reaction to consumerism – which anchors in sustainability as the core point to make our world a more caring and sharing one.
As for Architecture, the main direction is “EVERY DAY+”. That means:"La Reserva"
As an instance, ColorFutures mentions the “La Reserva” House, in La Colina, by Chilean architect Sebastián Irarrazával (upper image).Other applications in Architecture have been seen:
- Opening our eyes to the existing beauty around us.
- Looking to the world as a unique place, with a renovated glance at it.
Isabel de Yzaguirre,