Saturday, November 15, 2014

AkzoNobel's Color Trends for 2015

Since I'm blogging about AkzoNobel's 2015 Color Trends in my Spanish blog, I invite you to read about them there. Of course you have a Google Translator Gadget that will let you understand. I'm writing about this in 10Decoración as well, where I'm their Color Expert, of which I'm very happy.

But in case you want to have a quick view, watch this video and you'll get a close idea:




They are:

BIG NATURE+SMALL ME - LAYER+layer - +UNSEEN SPACES - him+her &
FRIENDLY BARTER

All of them enhance the use of COPPER ORANGE  as Akzo's COLOR of the YEAR 2015 and showcase fabulous Color Palettes. As an instance:




While this happens in Europe, North American Paint Companies have made other choices for THEIR 2015's Color. I hope to blog on that soon, while we wait for PANTONE's reveal of THEIR so expected choice, which usually takes place early in December.

Until then, I hope you enjoy the video and learning about Color as much as I do. 
See you soon, dear readers of mine!

Isabel de Yzaguirre,
La Colorista®


2 comments:

  1. loved the video Isabel - plus the colors forecasted are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again, Lynne! I love the forecast as well!
      I had you in my Catalan Blogroll, and have now added you here, where I have more visits. I always like your posts, short and good and interesting!

      Delete