Friday, January 20, 2012

Celebration!

I'm feeling so happy, I have something to celebrate! This blog devoted to Colour has reached 10.000 visits this week!



I want to celebrate with friends and visitors. Which could be the best way to? A colourful one, maybe?


Let's send colourful inviting cards...




... dress up in a colourful way!

Jessica Colaluca via Pinterest


Arrange a warm welcoming ambient...




...prepare food with the colours of the rainbow...



...serve colourful drinks...



... have colourful candies...





And let's have specially a sweet Coloured Anniversary Cake!
Which of these do you like best?









All of them wear colours I love. Which are your favorite colours?
If you want to, I can help you to choose Colour, just contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment